Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun with colour

Thursday, September 30, 2010
Colour plays a integral part in any wedding. Lots of thought goes into choosing a palette of colours that reflects your personal style. There are so many ways to bring colour into your day, from flowers and shoes to food and decorations.



I chose the two images above of Sandra's wedding. Sandra's bouquet was really unusual, combining fruits, ivy and roses. I often use a colour palette generator when I want to have fun with colour.

All you have to do is choose an image that has a range of colours that you love. Then you simply submit the picture to the generator and it will do the rest. Might be handy for the initial stages of planning!

Sandra wears a Rangoli beaded hairwire, pearl studs and a double strand pearl bracelet.

See my hairwire and bracelet catalogue on my Rangoli website.

Photos by Peter Nash Photography

No comments: