Saturday, July 4, 2009

Soft bridal upstyles

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Are you looking for ideas for your bridal hairstyle? As a hair accessories designer, I am really influenced by the type of hairstyle that my clients choose for their special occasion. I love designing pieces to accentuate the form of the hair as well as adding the finishing touch to the look.




Every season there are new hairstyle trends but many styles are timeless classics. There is a move towards softer and less structured hairstyles. I love these more natural styles which are soft and feminine.

I gather inspiration images of hairstyles that I share with anyone who is looking for hair ideas. The images below are from my 'Yummy Hairstyles' board on Pinterest.




When clients visit my showroom, I start by looking at pictures of their dress as well as hairstyles ideas. If someone has not already had a hair trial, I can advise on styles that I feel would suit them. Many of my hair accessories are very versatile and can be worn in a number of different ways in the hair, allowing the hairstylist to use them creatively.

You also find an archive of articles on this blog that relate to hairstyles and the type of hair accessories that will suit each one. I offer tips and advice and describe how I come up with bespoke designs.

And finally, I have hairstyle albums on my Rangoli Jewellery Facebook page. Here you'll see my Half-up hairstyles, Short hairstyles, as wells as Soft upstyles albums.


Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss headpiece ideas - I'd love to hear from you. And let me know your favourite bridal hairstyles! I hope I have inspired you.



Image credits:
Top two images found on www.theknot.com

No comments: