Monday, August 8, 2011

Behind the scenes at the Rangoli Showroom

Monday, August 8, 2011

Today Rangoli Jewellery et moi are featured on the brilliant 'White Tea' Photography website. Noel and Aga are photographers with a really fresh style and making big waves in Ireland! I recently featured one of their wedding photo-booth films.

They decided they'd like to photograph designers in the wedding industry in their place of work - a kind of behind the scenes photo essay! In their words "The-inner-workings-of-wedding-suppliers-photo-journalistic-interview series".Love it :-)

I spent an afternoon with Aga and Noel with a strong coffee to calm the nerves. I have to say it was lots of fun and I'd like to thank them for the eclectic mix of images they took. It's funny seeing my studio through someone else's eyes too.

Read the full article on the White tea website & leave me a comment - I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments: