Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rhinestone Bow commission

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Alice is getting married and is wearing this gorgeous dress - I love it. She also loves bows so once she spotted my Rhinestone Bow comb she knew it would be perfect!

Alice has allowed me to share some of her bridal inspiration pics which she gathered online. She is carrying bow elements into her wedding theme, with vintage dickie-bows, delicate hair-ribbons for the bridesmaids and cakes with perfectly-formed sugar bows!

Wishing you all the best for your April wedding Alice...

You might like to read about my other recent commissions or visit my website for more inspiration. And don't forget to leave me a comment - I love to hear your feedback!

Alice's dress is from U Dreamy Bridal
Her images were sourced on We Heart It

No comments: