Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ring-a-ding-ding...

Saturday, March 5, 2011
I have an exciting post coming up next week. It's about a lovely bespoke comb that I designed for someone who wasn't able to visit my showroom.

Not everyone who chooses to wear Rangoli accessories for their wedding is able to meet me in person - whether they are living in Galway or New Zealand! I wanted to show the process of how I design such a bespoke piece. These commissions are really interesting for me and I like to involve the client in every part of the design process.

I'm really happy with the finished design - I just have to wait until the Rangoli package has been delivered and opened before posting part two!


You can read more about my bespoke commissions in my blog archive.

Image credit - JL Designs

No comments: