Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Esme collects her headpiece!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
One of the things I love most about my job are the days when people collect their jewellery or hair accessories. There is always a buzz in the air and these happy emotions are so infectious!

Today it was Esme's turn to collect her headpiece. Esme is the winner of one of my recent competitions and I have enjoyed getting to know her and hear all about her plans for her wedding in Ibiza. You can read more about meeting her here and here.

After meeting Esme and chatting with her, we were able to narrow down the style of headpiece that was going to be perfect with her beautiful gown. I then made up some small sample pieces so that Esme could choose her favourite combination of beading as well as the scale of the piece. The colours we chose were a pale gold crochet with a variety of gold and silver-lined crystal, mat gold beading and cream coloured pearls.

As this wedding has not taken place, I can't reveal these images yet. The crochet hairband above was a contender in terms of shape and style but you'll have to wait another few weeks to see some pictures of Esme on her wedding day!

A big thanks to Esme for being so much fun to work with - I wish you both all the very best for 5th July!

No comments: