Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alison's wedding day

Thursday, June 10, 2010
I'm really grateful to all of you who get in touch after your weddings to thank me and share some of your photos.

I opened my post yesterday and received a lovely card from Alison along with this photo. I remember Alison's dress as being so romantic and Grace Kelly-like! She chose my Rangoli Brooch comb along with Swarovski Pearl drop earrings. Doesn't she look so elegant and relaxed? Her photographer was Cameron Boardman.

Here's a few words from Alison -

Our wedding reception was held in Finnstown House on a gorgeous sunny day in April. The hair comb that Aisling made for me was perfect – I wanted a flat piece that I could wear at the side rather than hide it under my veil. It was very elegant but a little different too and I loved it. The earrings were a perfect match and I felt so special wearing pieces that were made just for me.
Thanks for sharing Alison - I really appreciate your kind words!

Read more about my recent commissions -

4 comments:

Helen - Lilac & Lily said...

Beautiful hair comb - your work is lovely. What a stunning dress too. Thanks for featuring my work on your blog.

Rangoli said...

Hi Helen

You are welcome! Thanks for your compliments too -

Aisling

Alison said...

Hi Helen
Thanks for the dress compliment. I absolutely loved it!
Alison

Emma said...

Where is the dress from, Alison, it is absolutely stunning?