Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday to Teresa!

Friday, April 23, 2010
Today is the day that I announce the winner of my second competition and I am really happy to have told Teresa that she has won my 'Past clients' competition.

I designed jewellery and hair accessories for Teresa's wedding almost three years ago and can't wait to meet up with her again to design a bespoke headpiece for her stunning outfit. There was definitely a bit of dress envy going on here on my part!

I fell in love with Teresa's Spanish designer dress and think that her shoes are also to die for!

Here are a few words from Teresa herself -
I have a beautiful dress by a Spanish label called WHO based in Barcelona that I would love you to design a bespoke head piece for. The dress is knee length, fuchsia pink, it’s fun and flirty and at the same time it’s classy, elegant and sophisticated. It was a complete impulse purchase, but when I tried it on it was so perfect that I just had to buy it and at the same time I was planning the various events that I have on over the coming months that I can wear it to! I bought it in a beautiful boutique in Blackrock called Liuzzi and it is definitely one of my investment pieces.
I also have a gorgeous pair of Luciano Padovan peep toe shoes that I bought last summer in a fabulous shoe shop in Ballina called Gerry Maguires. Again, the shoes are an investment piece and they complement the dress beautifully.
I love this outfit because it came together effortlessly. I would describe my style as elegant and sophisticated and I would love a bespoke Rangoli headpiece to wear with this outfit.
I will be meeting with Teresa in a few weeks time and you can follow the consultation and design process on my blog. Sign up to my Facebook page for regular updates too!

No comments: