Monday, April 26, 2010

Tinkerbelle's Bridal Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010
Today there was a lovely surprise waiting for me in my inbox. Rangoli has been featured on another Irish blog called Tinkerbelle's Bridal Blog.

I had come across this blog recently and love how quirky and inspirational it is. There are lots of amazing American and Australian bridal blogs, (which I follow daily) - but it's nice to read about things that relate to the scale or type of event that would suit an Irish couple. Those sweeping outdoor vistas are so romantic but we all know how unreliable our weather can be! Caoimhe combines a great turn of phrase with a healthy dose of Irish sarcasm!

Caoimhe is planning her own wedding which makes this blog all the more interesting. Watch out for her guest-blogger article here in the coming weeks. I have asked her to share some of her favourite insights with my readers.... I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Visit Tinkerbelle's blog or become a follower ~

No comments: