Monday, January 18, 2010

Ciara and David's Wedding

Monday, January 18, 2010
Today I am sharing some beautiful pictures from Ciara and David's wedding. I love how the photos tell the story of their special day. The wedding was photographed by Ruth Foran Photography.

In this first picture, we see Ciara looking radiant! I designed a double rhinestone hairband with a vintage brooch detail to one side. I also incorporated some pearls into the design.


Ciara had two bridesmaids; her sister Olivia, as seen in the image below and her sister-in-law Sile who is in the group shot. I designed beaded hair corsages for the two girls that combined olive green crystal, pearls and gold detail. I love this image of Ciara and her sister doing their final touch-ups!

I have included a group shot so that you can see how beautifully the colour theme looks. Ciara is also seen here with her father Christy and niece Leah who was her flowergirl. How relaxed they all look! The flowers were by Grainne Doyle of WeddingFlowersIreland.

And finally to my favourite image! How happy do these two look? Congratulations to Ciara and David - Wishing you every happiness together. Thank you for sharing your album with others. I am sure you will inspire many brides, (and grooms!) to be.

Credits -

Photographs courtesy of Ruth Foran Photography
Make-up by Adrienne Taylor
Hair styled by Sinead Gaffney

No comments: