Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bridal Gown Sketch

Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wow - I just love this idea! I came across the designs of Megan Hamilton who has come up with a truly unique bridal gift for yourself or as a gift for a friend.

Megan will draw an original sketch of your dress, based on photos or designer images. She will focus on all the beautiful details so you can have a gorgeous keepsake of your gown.
"Great designers like Vera Wang, Melissa Sweet and Monique Lhuillier have been giving sketches to their celebrity brides for years. Why not make a freind or loved one feel a little like a celebrity too!"
See Megan's designs on her Etsy shop.
Via August and everything after

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the idea of this! I've recruited a friend of mine to do the sketch for me. I plan on displaying it in a gorgeous frame in my apartment. :)

Rangoli said...

Hi Erin - I love this idea too. It's a great way to remember all the gorgeous details and silhouette of your dress.