Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Rangoli Combs

Thursday, February 10, 2011
I'm excited to showcase two new Rangoli combs - here are some words to describe them...high glamour, sparkle and 'so wearable' after your wedding day! These pieces of hair jewellery are inspired by 1920's to 1940's design. I'm even including a pic of the Chrysler building in New York - a classic piece of Art Deco architecture.

The comb on the left is called Rhinestone Vine and features delicate crystal encrusted leaves and beaded vine. The second design is the Deco Swirl, reminiscent of 1920's Art Deco fabulousness. I think it would go perfectly with Jenny Packham's Sorrento dress below.

I love, love, love working with pearls for their lustre and antique quality and have combined some into these designs. However, some dresses just demand that extra sparkle that only rhinestone can provide! I'm already thinking of some occasions to wear these myself! Keep an eye on my website for new designs and remember that I have lots more designs in my showroom.

Which do you prefer - Sparkles or pearls or a bit of both?!

Dress image found via Google images
Chrysler image via New York Posters

No comments: