Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Autumn break!

Saturday, October 16, 2010
I'm back from the wilds of the Sheeps head Peninsula ... totally relaxed and looking forward to getting back to my designing! I thought I'd share some of my fave pics from my autumn break.

We had the most amazing weather - I never got to wear all those woolly jumpers I packed! This small peninsula is tucked between the Mizen and the Beara peninsulas in West Cork and is truly a hidden gem.


And here is a short video clip I took while walking one of the Sheeps head walks. The sun was shining, the light and colours were incredible and best of all was the complete silence. Truly memorable.



I have lots of interesting blog posts lined up, including some more Rangoli wedding features and interesting commissions that I am working on. So it's back to the more glamorous and sparkly world of weddings :-)

All the best - Aisling!
Download:
FLVMP43GP

No comments: