Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rowena and Ronan's wedding

Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Rowena and Ronan were married in June and had a gorgeous day for their wedding. This pair look so relaxed and happy! No wedding jitters here...

Rowena chose a Rangoli beaded hairwire. She wanted something elegant, yet understated and I think this headpiece really complements her beautiful lace gown.

It's great to be asked to design accessories for some of the bridal party too. On this occasion I made jewellery for Rowena, her Mum as well as her bridesmaids. I wrote about this bracelet commission recently. It was fun to customise my gold crochet bracelet for Rowena's bridesmaids. The stunning green dresses are by Alvina Valenta and were purchased in White Orchid.

See and read more about my recent bridal commissions ~

The wedding was photographed by Michael Crean.

No comments: