Friday, April 16, 2010

And the winner is...Esme!

Friday, April 16, 2010
I'm so excited to be announcing the winner of my first headpiece competition! The entries I received were full of gorgeous elements but the winner inspired me with images that created a story of their wedding.

So congratulations to Esme from Dublin who is the winner of this competition! I will be sharing some of her inspiration images next week. Esme is having a July wedding in Ibiza and I can't wait to meet up with her and start discussing ideas for her bespoke headpiece.

Thank you to everyone who entered this competition - I'm sorry that there can only be one winner. The images above are just some of the inspiration pics that I received from all of you. Soon I will be sharing the exciting process of having a Rangoli piece designed. You will get to hear about Esme's wedding ideas and personal style...

Please feel free to comment and participate in this design project. You can also follow developments via my Facebook page.

Read more articles about recent commissions -

No comments: