Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Romantic posies

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Flowers inspire many a wedding theme - whether it's colour or form, natural or structured, large or small. I came across the creative designs of Martha Andrews online.

I love the striking blue circular posie that combines structure with the feel of a bunch of freshly picked wild flowers! The wrist corsage is delicate yet dramatic with that striking black ribbon. Love them both!

Here's a few words from Martha about the wrist corsage above -
With the corsage, I am always trying to find ways to make them different, usually using unexpected flowers is the best way. I love chocolate cosmos, this corsage was designed mainly on the colour scheme of the wedding. I think colour is one of my biggest inspirations, I love colours and trying new combinations.
Thanks Martha!

No comments: