Monday, April 27, 2009

Vintage Vogue

Monday, April 27, 2009


Vintage is very much back in fashion and influences can be seen in many bridal collections this season. What I like most about this fashion era is the structured tailoring. Clothes were designed to show off all of our lovely curves! You almost get the feeling that the garments give you better posture.

Over the coming weeks I will be sharing some of the bridal trends for 2009 with you. I will also post some personal favourites from this season. I get lots of inspiration from my clients who share scrapbooks filled with style ideas and fabric swatches.

These great images are from www.myvintagevogue.com

3 comments:

Some Like it Vintage.com said...

Beautiful images! vintage is certainly perfect for a wedding :-)

Vicky said...

I just love the vintage looks of the current fashion trends.
Wishing you lots of success in your business.
Just came to you blog via SoloSoho site.

Rangoli said...

Thanks for your comments girls -I appreciate your feedback!