Monday, April 20, 2009

Sandra Crosbie - freelance hairstylist

Monday, April 20, 2009


I have known Sandra for a number of years and love her creative styling for weddings and special occasions. In fact my first experience of Sandra was when she did my hair for my own wedding!

Sandra has a flair for creating elegant and feminine hairstyles that make her clients feel really beautiful. She spends lots of time during her initial consultations discussing everything from the style of the dress to the wedding venue. I can also guarantee that you will have fun with Sandra on the morning of your wedding!

These elegant styles were featured in the Spring 2009 issue of Confetti magazine.

For more information about Sandra, visit www.sandracrosbie.com

Photographs by Tiberiu Coroliuc

No comments: