Monday, January 21, 2013

My Saturday snippet

Monday, January 21, 2013

What did you get up to this weekend? I took Saturday off and it felt like a Sunday... no work or huge agendas; just hanging out in a local café and chilling with my hubs. Our favourite new spot is The Fumbally on Clanbrassil Street, Dublin.

 

It's a fun, mish-mash of random art and furniture. You could easily spend a cosy afternoon nattering with friends here. And the tunes are good too.

The walls are randomly decorated with paintings and photos (see the Irish mozzarella producing buffaloes above!) I went for the Green Gggs and Ham - an unusual but amazing combo of scrambled eggs, avocado and chorizo on brioche.

The coffee got my heart ticking nicely, so my second cuppa was a Wall & Keogh tea. 'Put the cat out' mixed all my favourite flavours; camomile flowers, lime blossom, lavender, mint and liquorice leaves.


I think I'm going to spend more of my days off here, reading books and sipping coffee. The free WiFi is a bonus too. How about you guys - do you have a favourite weekend hangout? Tell me; I want to know about it!

No comments: