Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Aisling wears 'Willow'.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hi everyone - I'm back after a wonderful three week holiday in Central Asia. (I'm planning on writing a couple of posts about my trip including some glamorous Asian brides that I photographed there!)


This beautiful photo was waiting for me in my email in-box. I was lucky enough to be asked to design accessories for two sisters; Kelly and Aisling who got married within a couple of months of each other  this year.

Aisling, seen above was married in August and she wore the beautiful 'Willow' dress by Claire Pettibone which she purchased in Myrtle Ivory. This delicate gown has ivory and peachy coloured embroidery. Claire's dresses have that enchanted fairy-like feel. Aisling fell in love with my crochet headbands. I designed one for her in pale gold crochet with ivory and peach pearl details. The pieces ties at the back with a long organza ribbon.

This image was taken by a family friend but I'm hoping to share both sisters weddings when they receive their official photographs.

Thanks Aisling for sending me this beautiful sneak peak!

Check out my other recent bespoke commissions or visit my website too see my collection.

No comments: