Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christian Lacroix designs for Rosa Clara

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Well here is a dress that I love for 2011 and I'm not normally drawn to full princess skirts! It combines some of the key style trends for the coming season...lots of tulle layering, flower forms and a cute bow. Quite a glass slipper dress for 2011!

I love the idea of two designers working together and Christian Lacroix brings some of his haute couture magic to this gown. The neckline is another beautiful detail and one that rarely features in bridal gowns. Below is a gown from the 2011 Rosa Clara collection. I love the pleated layered tulle combined with soft lace.

Next up, I'll be sharing a gorgeous bridesmaid commission with you - a delicate beaded hairband in a soft mauve and grey palette!

No comments: