Monday, November 29, 2010

Bridal hairstyle galleries

Monday, November 29, 2010
A visit to Rangoli involves lots of chatting about your wedding day - I want to hear all about your personal style as well as the gorgeous ideas and things that you have planned! So it's a chance for you to create a storyboard of ideas and inspiration - the more fantastical the better!

As well as designing your bridal jewellery and hair accessories, I can offer you advice on choosing your hairstyle. I am putting together albums of inspiration hairstyles on my Rangoli Facebook page. Here you can look at albums of short, half-up and upstyles. I'll be updating these albums regularly so if you 'like' my page, you can keep up to date with the latest Rangoli news and events.

As always, I welcome your feedback and suggestions ~

No comments: