Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Danish bridal shower

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Please someone organise a mini party like this for me! I'm throwing out the hints today. I'm open to any theme...come on my lovely friends.

I've been meaning to tell you about The bridal Lounge; a Dublin based company offering something a bit different. Would you like a bit of help coming up with your wedding concept? How can you reflect both of your personalities? How can you make it fun to plan and do?

Aoife and Deirdre are established in the bridal industry as a make-up artist and florist & event planner. They decided to come together to share their knowledge and expertise in another way. The Bridal Lounge offer lots of different tailored services from inspiration consultations to sourcing of unique products or services to suit your style.

Aoife and Deirdre planned a bridal shower for Aoife's soon to be sister-in-law. Rikke is Danish so the girls created a magical red and white world within their stylish showroom. See the full feature on their website.

I'm also honoured to be represented on the bridal Lounge website as a recommended supplier in their Little White Book. I recently collaborated with Aoife and Deirdre for the amazing engagement shoot at Killruddery Estate.

Great things come from working with other creative people - here's to more exciting projects!

No comments: