Thursday, February 11, 2010

Claire Pettibone real brides

Thursday, February 11, 2010
What I like about Claire's dresses is how delicate they are. They are floaty and feminine with qualities of a bye-gone era. I am a fan of Claire Pettibone on Facebook and love how she has a section where her clients send her in pictures from their weddings to share with others. I have a similar section on my website which is one of the most popular sections of my site!

Here are two real brides describing their gorgeous dresses -


"The Lucien was the most wonderful piece of clothing I have ever worn! Thank you Claire for such a gorgeous gown"

I plan on submitting to the "real brides" section, but I just want to say I adore your work!

Read other posts about Claire's dresses here and here.

No comments: