Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Rangoli hairband

Sunday, November 1, 2009
This Rangoli headpiece is a new design and combines a classic pearl hairband with a striking brooch style piece to one side. In my coming posts, I will be describing hair accessory trends for 2010 and introducing some more Rangoli designs from my latest collection.

Obviously it is the dress trends that inspire the accessory fashions so it's exciting for me to keep up to date with what the leading bridal designers are showcasing on the catwalks. I have been invited by Confetti magazine to share these tips in their email newsletter over the coming four weeks. All shall be revealed here too though in case you are not subscribed to the newsletter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I am coming to Dublin in 2 weeks! Love your designs!! - Lollipop Events & Designs www.ilovelolliblog.com
www.ilovelollipops.com

Unknown said...

Lovely!

Rangoli said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Vanessa! Your website looks great. Are you attending a bridal event in Dublin?