Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rangoli bride

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I was taking a peek at photographer, Nicola Webster's blog the other day and came across a picture of one of my clients! Barbara commissioned me to make a crochet headband for her wedding. I love how this piece is incorporated into her soft up-style.

I'm a big fan of Nicola's style and love her attention to detail. Her photography blog captures all the excitement of her job and her enthusiasm is really infectious! It's definitely one to bookmark so you can follow her most recent weddings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I love the crochet headband that you made for Barbara (http://rangolijewellery.blogspot.com/2009/09/rangoli-bride.html). I am getting married in September 2012 and am interested in getting a similar headpiece - how much would this cost.

Love your work!

-Sophie
sophieboddington@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Sophie

thanks for the compliments about this piece. It is one of my favourite designs too!

I'll send you an email with some details. Let me know if you'd like to visit my showroom to discuss your ideas.

Cheers
Aisling