Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bespoke Rangoli hair accessory

Saturday, August 22, 2009


One of the things that I love about my job is that I get to see pictures of gorgeous dresses every day! I can't claim to know all of the designers and in a way that's what makes it so special. Each consultation begins with discussing the dress - looking at a picture or fabric sample or discussing the shape or any embellishments if the gown is being made to order.

This is the time when I get a feeling for both the style of the wedding and more importantly the client's personal style.

A recent client came in to discuss a hair accessory to go with the Pronovias dress, Habana. She explained that she was looking for a small hair accessory that would 'dress' her hair once her veil was removed. The comb above was the design that we came up with and I think that it complements the rhinestone diamond shape on the waistband. This piece will be worn at the back of the hair above the veil.

The dress is available from Kathy De Stafford in Dublin.

No comments: