Thursday, January 29, 2009

Style Me Pretty

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am really excited that Abby from the stylish wedding blog - Style Me Pretty, featured my designs on the homepage of her website!

How beautiful is this picture? The hairpiece was made by the fabulously talented Aisling of Rangoli Jewelry in Dublin, Ireland. Every piece that she’s designed seems more beautiful than the next, crafted using very fine metallic threads so that they are actually a textile. Aisling’s work is absolutely stunning…from delicate tiaras to perfect bracelets. Definitely check out her site and her blog when you have some time!

Abby describes her job and what inspires her to write her blog...
'Admittedly, I have the best job in the world...Simply put, I write about all things beautiful. All things wedding. Everyday, I post my favorite finds, my latest loves…I try to create a place where creativity and ideas thrive, where you can find weddings that eliminate the walls of tradition and focus instead on the unique personalities of brides and grooms everywhere. And in the midst of all the beautiful pictures and the beautiful weddings, my only hope is that I will inspire you in some small way, to translate that perfect picture in your head into a day that will make you smile for years to come'.

No comments: