Monday, November 17, 2008

Mother of the bride

Monday, November 17, 2008

My collection of jewellery and hair accessories are designed for anyone who wants to add a touch of glamour to their special outfit. I often design custom made pieces for mothers of the bride or bridal guests.

Recently I have been getting a lot of requests to design something elegant to distinguish the bride or groom's mother, that is an alternative to a hat or feathers. Hats are definitely not for everyone and there are lots of sophisticated and elegant headpieces that will really complement any occasion outfit.

Where possible I ask clients to bring along their outfit so that I can advise on the best style of headpiece or jewellery to co-ordinate with it. Other elements to take into consideration are the bride's gown as well as the the style of wedding that is being planned. I find that my clients enjoy the process of being involved in the design process and having bespoke accessories created for such a special occasion!

1 comment:

Imran Ali said...

Good post and interesting request. People are involved in your design work and request the new ideas becasue they believe that you can do your stuff. Well wishes and good luck for your future.

imran
imran pandora charm bracelets