Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Polaroid cookies... really!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I spend a lot of time zipping around the interwebs, (all in the pursuit of inspiration for my designs of course!) Every now and then I come across something amazing that makes me want to shout about it.


I just had one of those moments. It could be due to my new Portuguese pastry addiction or the fact that I am consumed by the colourful and square format world of Instagram (you'll find me @rangolijewellery) or simply because these cookies are so fun and different. Imagine choosing a set of your favourite photographs and having them put onto cookies. How personalised is that, in a world that can be filled with repetition?
The cookies are made by Susana of Manjar and available to order on Etsy. And the best bit - they last for up to two months if kept in their bags and away from sunlight! Susana tells the great story behind her business idea in an Etsy interview.

This cookie gift box (priced at $30) includes 5 of your favourite photographs transformed into edible polaroids, 1 custom message cookie, 1 polaroid camera cookie and 1 red heart. Give away a sweet treat plus a memory and enjoy!

Check out the rest of Susana's cookies available from her Etsy shop! I'm off to choose my favourite images that I'd like to eat...

No comments: