Monday, December 6, 2010

'Three things' 1

Monday, December 6, 2010
The 'Three things' series is about things that inspire me to design. This is a visual diary of images I love... might be a colour, a form or simply something that triggers a happy emotion. Welcome to my world - I hope you enjoy leafing through my visual diary!

First up is the colour grey. Amazing by itself and happily harmonises with any colour palette.

Pattern is probably top of my list for inspiration ideas. I love this installation made from 60,000 quilting pins! Gorgeous colour, pattern and concept. It was made by Lisa Kellner.

And definitely not 'least', a stunning clutch bag by Alexander McQueen complete with four bejewelled rings :-)

This is the first in the series so I hope you enjoy seeing what inspires me to design over the coming months. Why don't you start a visual diary too?

Image sources and credits -
Top - Image via FeyHandmade
Middle - Lisa Kellner
Bottom: Alexander McQueen

No comments: