Friday, January 30, 2009

Rangoli Hair Accessories

Friday, January 30, 2009


I am noticing that many of my clients are looking for something delicate to wear in their hair, either instead of a veil or as something pretty that will dress the hair when the veil is removed.

As a result, I am designing lots of new pieces to complement a range of soft, natural hairstyles. These designs include delicate hairwires which can be woven through the hair or fine crochet headbands that are worn across the forehead and tied at the back of the head with a long organza ribbon.

There are lots of variations on these forms and it is fun for me to customise them for individual clients. A recent rhinestone crystal hairwire had tiny blue seed beads added to pick up on the colour of the bridesmaid's dresses.

For more images of my designs visit www.rangoli.ie or email me to arrange an appointment.

No comments: