Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rangoli celebrates 10 years in business!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rangoli Blog. My name is Aisling Nelson and I design bespoke bridal jewellery and hair accessories. Recently I celebrated ten years in business and I have decided to start writing a blog so that I can share some of the ideas and inspiration behind my work. I am also going to use this site to catalogue a wide range of interesting and funky bridal or design related products or services that I have come across.

I design and make a range of bespoke bridal jewellery and hair accessories that are made from fine crochet.

I began my career as a graphic designer and illustrator but after a six month trip to India in 1993, I decided that I would like to return to college to study jewellery design. A love of textiles led me to begin combining traditional jewellery techniques with textile skills. The result was a unique collection of jewellery made from very fine crochet. Over the last ten years, my designs have been continually evolving and more importantly I still absolutely love what I do!

Have a look at my website or get in touch to say hello!



No comments: